Reduce water wastage and food miles, create greener spaces and spruce up your home with our urban gardening range.
Our Lechuza and Urbalive self-watering pots are transforming gardening. They’re good for the environment, plus they’re beautifully designed and super low maintenance.
The pots are ideal for city dwellers with no access to a garden, but all kinds of green-fingered enthusiasts will love them too.
The stylish range includes indoor and outdoor pots, so they work in every space. Grow a herb garden or some chillies in your kitchen, add a touch of green to your desk, hang some bright blooms from your porch… the possibilities are endless!
How it works:
Lechuza and Urbalive self-watering pots work through capillary action – the movement of water through soil when a plant brings water up its roots.
The planters have a water reservoir, which holds the water until the plant is ready to consume it. All you need to do is find a sunny spot for your plant, and then monitor the water level in the reservoir using the nifty built-in indicator.
- No more overwatering – or underwatering, so you can go on holiday and not worry about killing your plants!
- No water wastage as the plant dictates when it’s thirsty.
- Low maintenance. Simply place your house plants in a light and airy space and they will thrive and live all year round.
- A cleaner living environment. Plants act as a filter by taking carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere and replacing it with oxygen, helping you to feel healthier.
- Saving space. The compact designs maximise space around your home, whether you place them on a balcony, terrace or windowsill.
Shop our wide range of stylish self-watering pots today, you might even grab yourself a bargain!